Ultra Heavy Duty Floor Tiles
Where and why to use ecotile 500/10 ecotile
500/10 has been used to repair and protect busy warehouse and factory floors where access time is limited. The 10mm tile is recommended for use in areas where heavier fork trucks, aisle stackers or narrow aisle trucks are used or where HGV’s will be executing tight manoeuvres or rotating wheels whilst stationary. ecotile 500/10 has also proven extremely successful in aircraft hangars and fire station pump room floors. The ultra heavy duty interlocking floor tiles are exceptionally tough, resistant to impact, heavy loads and high traffic movements.ecotile 500/10 is the highest specification tile we produce and as with the entire range has been designed to be loose laid and is therefore quick and simple to install.
Composition & Manufacture:
ecotile 500/10 is injection moulded using compound that has excellent wear characteristics, chemical resistance, and stable electrical properties.
- Extremely Tough & Hard Wearing.
- Excellent Resistance To Impact & Vibration
- Protects The Existing Floor From Damage.
- No Floor Preparation Or Adhesive Required
- Low Life Cycle Cost & Easy T o Maintain
- Good Anti-slip Properties
- Suitable For Floors that Are Subject To Exceptionally Heavy Wear.
- Quick And Simple To Install, No Downtime.
- Ideal For Old, Uneven, Damp, Oily Or Contaminated Substrates.
- Insulates Against Cold, Damp & Noise
ecotile 500/10 can be used almost anywhere and is the tile to specify if you have any concerns about the loads that will be travelling across the floor or the levels of abuse and/or impact that the floor will be subject to.
- Engineering Plants
- Passenger Terminals
- Food Factories
- Commercial Garages
- Shopping Centres
- Free Weight Areas
- Fire Stations
- Power Stations
- Distribution Centres
- Aircraft Hangars
- Maintenance Depots